As one-stop manufacturer & supplier for high reliable quality Welding Consumables, present types include: Welding Electrode, Solid Welding Wire, Flux-cored Welding wire, Submerged ARC Welding wire, Welding Flux etc.E6013, AWS A5.1 E7016, AWS A5.1 E7018, AWS A5.4 E307-16, AWS A5.4 E308L-16, AWS A5.4 E309L-16, AWS A5.4 E316L-16, AWS A5.4 E312-16, AWS A5.4 E2535Nb, AWS A5.20 E71T-1C, AWS A5.29 E81T1-K2C, AWS A5.29 E71T8-K6, AWS A5.20 E71T-5C, AWS A5.20 E71T-GS, AWS A5.9 25-35Nb(Cr25Ni35Nb), AWS A5.14 CrNiMo-3(Er NiCr625), AWS A5.11 CrNiMo-3(E NiCr625), AWS A5.14 CrNiMo-10, AWS A5.9 E2209, AWS A5.10 ER4043, AWS A5.10 ER5356, AWS A5.22 ER308LT1-1, AWS A5.22 ER309LT1-1, AWS A5.22 ER316LT1-1, AWS A5.17 EM12K, AWS A5.18 ER70S-6 (SG2), AWS A5.18 ER70S-3, Welding Flux: SJ101, SJ301, SJ501 etc.
WELDING RODS AWS A5.1 E7018
WELDING RODS AWS A5.1 E6013
E6013 is designed for medium to light penetration welding. It is used for welding carbon steel and is also used for welding any type of polarity. As mentioned above, it is very popular for beginners because it readily provides a stable arc that is fit for welding poor fitting joints. It is also used for welding mild steels, some low allow steels, and galvanized steels.
E6013 This electrode can be used with AC and DC currents. It produces a medium penetrating weld with a superior weld bead appearance.
WELDING RODS AWS A5.1 E6011
Moreover, the cellulosecoating of the E6011 welding rod allows for deeper weld penetration. Furthermore, the E6011's high cellulose potassium coating allows and helps conduct AC and DC electric current.
WELDING RODS AWS A5.4 E309L
Low carbon content will reduce carbide precipitation thus increase the resistance to inter-granular corrosion. Suitable for welding heat-resistant base metal of similar composition. Also for cladding over carbon/low alloy steels
Moreover, TOKO brand Stainless steel Welding rods includes: AWS A5.4 E307L-16, E308L-16, E309L-16, E312L-16, E316L-16 etc.
FLUX CORED WIRE AWS A5.20 E71T-1C
This all-position wire has excellent feeding and low fume generation using 100% CO2 making it a good choice for mild steel and higher strengths steels. Argon - CO2 gases may be used if tested with application.AWS A5.20 E71T-1C is widely used for mild steel and 490Mpa and high-strength steel. Adopt DC reversed polarity, the penetration is deep and the impact toughness is good. It has excellent processing property, less smoke, gentle and stable arc, thick and easily removed welding slag, and good X RT. It is used for the welding of ships, storage tanks, containers, steelworks, boilers and pipelines, etc. Download AWS E71T-1 MTC and MSDS.
FLUX CORED WIRE AWS A5.29 E81T1-K2C
SUBMERGED ARC WIRE EM12K
More specific applications would include ASTM A537, A283, Grades A, B, or C. Since EM12K offers high strength/low porosity welds on many steel alloys, it is the most cost-efficient submerged arc wire to stock.
Applications: general fabrication, structural components, heavy equipment components, railcar frames, wheel fabrication, storage tanks, boilers, pressure vessels, ship panels, pipe double jointing, wind towers Industries General fabrication, structural & bridge fabrication, heavy equipment, shipbuilding, transportation. Download AWS EM12K MTC .
ALUMINUM ALLOY WIRE ER5356
- TOKO AWS A5.10 ER5356 (commonly referred to as AIMg5) is a 5% magnesium aluminum filler metal that is available for MIG or TIG welding processes. The weld deposit of Washington Alloy 5356 offers much better corrosion resistance when exposed to salt water. Common applications would be base metals 5050, 5052, 5083, 5356, 5454 and 5456. The post-anodizing color tint is white. Tensile strength average is 38,000 psi
- A5.10 ER4043 (commonly referred to as AISi5) is a 5% silicon aluminum filler metal that is available for MIG or TIG welding processes. This alloy is recommended for welding 3003, 3004, 5052, 6061, 6063, and casing alloys 43, 355, 356, and 214. Washing Alloy 4043 has a melting range of 1065 - 1170degree and a density of .097 lb./cu in. The post-anodizing color tint is gray. Tensile strength average is 29,000 psi.
- ER4043 vs ER5356: As a basic description we can say that 4043 is an aluminum filler alloy with 5% silicon added and that 5356 is an aluminum filler alloy with 5% magnesium added. There are some misconceptions within the industry that you can successfully weld any aluminum base alloy with either 4043 or 5356 filler alloy. Download AWS ER5356 MTC and MSDS)
SOLID WELDING WIRE SG2
NICKEL ALLOY AWS A5.4 2535Nb
Application:joining and cladding high heat resistant CrNi-steels of the same kind and Cast steels in a low sulphurous environment. - Petrochemical Industry, - Reformer tubes, - Pyrolysis coilsClassification: AWS A 5.9 25-35Nb | EN ISO: 14343-A: WZ 25 35 Zr | DIN: W.Nr. ~1.4853
Suitable for: 1.4852, 1.4853, G-X 40 NiCrNb 35 25, 1.4857, G-X 40 NiCrSi 35 25, 1.4837, G-X40CrNiSi25-12, 1.4848, GX40CrNiSi25-- 20, 1.4849, G-X40NiCr38-18, G-X40NiCrNb35-25, cast steels, HK40, HK45, UNS: J93503, J94204, N08705.
TIG TUNGSTEN ELECTRODE
The tungsten electrodes can be alloyed with a variety of metals. Different types and sizes of electrodes are used for different types of welds and materials, and welders develop preferences based on welding style and project. Certain electrode types perform better with alternating current (AC) as opposed to direct current (DC). Electrodes are shipped without a ground tip. If grinding a tip, make a tight, sharp point in order to achieve a powerful and precise arc to ensure a clean weld.Below is a table describing the differences in TIG electrode types for you reference.
|2% Lanthanated (Blue)||AC/DC||The blue lanthanated electrodes are popular due to the relative ease of striking an arc and lower amperage required. They perform exceptionally well in both AC & DC applications and are a popular general use electrode. Blue electrodes are effective for welding aluminum alloys, magnesium alloys, nickel alloys, copper alloys, titanium alloys, low-alloyed steels, and non-corroding steels.|
The red thoriated type is America’s favorite electrode for a reason. Extremely long lasting and highly durable, these electrodes are a staple in DC welding applications. These red electrodes are best for copper alloys, nickel alloys, titanium alloys, and non-corroding steels.
|1.5% Lanthanated (Gold)||DC||The gold lanthanated tungsten electrodes contain less lanthanum than their blue counterparts and are best used in DC applications. They are best for welds with titanium alloys, copper alloys, nickel alloys, and non-corroding steel.|
SUBMERGED WELDING FLUX
- Acid type agglomerated alumina & rutile based flux. It is featured with stable arc, uniform weld metal surface, smooth welding bead appearance. SJ501 is for the use of multiwire high speed welding up to 70m/h. Especially suitable for boiler water-wall tubes welding, twin wire single pass welding, fillet welding, butt welding and thin sheet welding. High tolerance to impurities like rust, oil, water, paint, etc. Accompany with Submerge welding wires H08A,H08MnA,H08MnMoA,H10MnSi. TOKO Flux SDS data report
- 1. Below data sheets from tests carried out in accordance to AWS and GB standard procedure. They only represent values we get under those conditions. They are not to be taken as guarantees. As to welding, individual test results may vary;depending on experience & technique, flux type, base metal,joint preparation, flux preparation, ampere, voltage, etc. 2. If welding fluxes are stored in improper environment or influenced by condensed moisture, anyway, they get damp, please dry them at 300-350℃ for 2 hours before usage. 3.Please clean the rust,oil,water on base metal before welding. 4. Add minumum 20% new flux when using recovered flux to avoid welding defects and maintain welding performance; mechanical properties. 5. Please control parameters properly, like preheat temperature,interpass temperature,cooling rate. Flux SJ101, SJ301, SJ501 etc
SiO₂+TiO₂ Al₂O₃+MnO CaF₂ S P 25-35 50-60 3-10 ≤0.03 ≤0.08 Accompanied Wire Yield Strength ReH (δs) MPa Tensile Strength Rm (σb) MPa Elongation A (δ5)% Charpy-V lmpact Test (J) +20℃ 0℃ EL12 ≥360 420-550 ≥22 ≥50 ≥27 EM12K ≥420 500-650 ≥22 ≥50 ≥27 SJ101 Chemical Composition(%) SiO₂+TiO₂ Al₂O₃+MnO CaO + MgO CaF₂ S P 15-25 20-30 25-35 15-25 ≤0.05 ≤0.07 SJ301 Chemical Composition(%) SiO₂+TiO₂ Al₂O₃+MnO CaO + MgO CaF₂ S P 25-35 30-40 15~25 5-15 ≤0.06 ≤0.08
The electrode is 1/8" in diameter
The "E" stands for arc welding electrode.
Next will be either a 4 or 5 digit number stamped on the electrode. The first two numbers of a 4 digit number and the first 3 digits of a 5 digit number indicate the minimum tensile strength (in thousands of pounds per square inch) of the weld that the rod will produce, stress relieved. Examples would be as follows:
E60xx would have a tensile strength of 60,000 psi E110XX would be 110,000 psi
The next to last digit indicates the position the electrode can be used in
- EXX1X is for use in all positions
- EXX2X is for use in flat and horizontal positions
- EXX3X is for flat welding
Electrode And Currents Used
- EXX10 DC+ (DC reverse or DCRP) electrode positive.
- EXX11 AC or DC- (DC straight or DCSP) electrode negative.
- EXX13 AC, DC- or DC+
- EXX14 AC, DC- or DC+
- EXX15 DC+
- EXX16 AC or DC+
- EXX18 AC, DC- or DC+
Welding Electrode Size And AMPS
|Electrode Diameter (Thickness)||AMP Range||Plate|
|1/16"||20 - 40||UP TO 3/16"|
|3/32"||40 - 125||UP TO 1/4"|
|1/8"||75 - 185||OVER 1/8"|
|5/32"||105 - 250||OVER 1/4"|
|3/16"||140 - 305||OVER 3/8"|
|1/4"||210 - 430||OVER 3/8"|
|5/16"||275 - 450||OVER 1/2"|