Whether you're starting a small home or hobby project or are embarking on a huge and ambitious industrial job, you want the work to run smoothly and the results to be perfect. our aims to provide you one-stop provider service for all grades of Welding Consumables: Welding Electrode, Welding Wire, Welding Flux such as:
AWS A5.1 E6010, AWS A5.1 E6011 (more information about Cellulose Welding Rods E6011), AWS A5.1 E6013, AWS A5.1 E7016, AWS A5.1 E7018, AWS A5.4 E307-16, AWS A5.4 E308L-16, AWS A5.4 E309L-16, AWS A5.4 E316L-16, AWS A5.4 E312-16, AWS A5.4 E2535Nb, AWS A5.20 E71T-1C, AWS A5.29 E81T1-K2C, AWS A5.29 E71T8-K6, AWS A5.20 E71T-5C, AWS A5.20 E71T-GS, AWS A5.9 25-35Nb(Cr25Ni35Nb), AWS A5.14 CrNiMo-3(Er NiCr625), AWS A5.11 CrNiMo-3(E NiCr625), AWS A5.14 CrNiMo-10, AWS A5.9 E2209, AWS A5.10 ER4043, AWS A5.10 ER5356, AWS A5.22 ER308LT1-1, AWS A5.22 ER309LT1-1, AWS A5.22 ER316LT1-1, AWS A5.17 EM12, AWS A5.17 EM12K, AWS A5.18 ER70S-6 (SG2), AWS A5.18 ER70S-3, Welding Flux: SJ101, SJ301, SJ501 etc.
AWS A5.1 E6013 MSDS, AWS A5.1 E6010 MSDS, AWS A5.1 E6011 MSDS, AWS A5.1 E7018 MSDS, AWS A5.4 E309L-16 MSDS, AWS A5.4 E316L-16 MSDS; AWS A5.20 E71T-1C MSDS, AWS A5.18 ER70S-6 MSDS, AWS A5.10 ER4043 MSDS, AWS A5.10 ER5356 MSDS, Stainless Steel MIG/TIG MSDS, TOKO Flux SDS report
ARC welding electrodes are identified using the
A.W.S, (American Welding Society) numbering system and are made in sizes from
1/16 to 5/16. An example would be a welding rod identified as an 1/8" E6013
The electrode is 1/8" in diameter
The "E" stands for arc welding electrode.
Next will be either a 4 or 5 digit number stamped on the electrode. The first two numbers of a 4 digit number and the first 3 digits of a 5 digit number indicate the minimum tensile strength (in thousands of pounds per square inch) of the weld that the rod will produce, stress relieved. Examples would be as follows:
E60xx would have a tensile strength of 60,000 psi E110XX would be 110,000 psi
The next to last digit indicates the position the electrode can be used in
- EXX1X is for use in all positions
- EXX2X is for use in flat and horizontal positions
- EXX3X is for flat welding
Electrode And Currents Used
- EXX10 DC+ (DC reverse or DCRP) electrode positive.
- EXX11 AC or DC- (DC straight or DCSP) electrode negative.
- EXX13 AC, DC- or DC+
- EXX14 AC, DC- or DC+
- EXX15 DC+
- EXX16 AC or DC+
- EXX18 AC, DC- or DC+
Welding Electrode Size And AMPS
|Electrode Diameter (Thickness)||AMP Range||Plate|
|1/16"||20 - 40||UP TO 3/16"|
|3/32"||40 - 125||UP TO 1/4"|
|1/8"||75 - 185||OVER 1/8"|
|5/32"||105 - 250||OVER 1/4"|
|3/16"||140 - 305||OVER 3/8"|
|1/4"||210 - 430||OVER 3/8"|
|5/16"||275 - 450||OVER 1/2"|
WELDING RODS CLASSIFICATIONS
Mild Steel Coated Electrodes
- E7018-1 Indicates that this is an electrode
- E for Electrode
- 70 Indicates how strong this electrode is when welded. Measured in thousands of pounds per square inch.
- 1 Indicates in what welding positions it can be used.
- 8 Indicates the coating, penetration, and current type used. (See Classification Table below)
Welding Position Options
- 1 Flat, Horizontal, Vertical (up), Overhead
- 2 Flat, Horizontal
- 4 Flat, Horizontal, Overhead, Vertical (down)
- Flat Position - usually groove welds, fillet welds only if welded like a
- Horizontal - Fillet welds, welds on walls (travel is from side to side).
- Vertical - welds on walls (travel is either up or down).
- Overhead - weld that needs to be done upside down.
SOME ELECTRODE TYPES
E6010 This electrode is used for all position welding using DCRP. It produces a deep penetrating weld and works well on dirty, rusted, or painted metals
E6011 This electrode has the same characteristics of the E6010, but can be used with AC and DC currents.
E6013 This electrode can be used with AC and DC currents. It produces a medium penetrating weld with a superior weld bead appearance.
E7018 This electrode is known as a low hydrogen electrode and can be used with AC or DC. The coating on the electrode has a low moisture content that reduces the introduction of hydrogen into the weld. The electrode can produce welds of x-ray quality with medium penetration. (Note, this electrode must be kept dry. If it gets wet, it must be dried in a rod oven before use.)It is hoped that this basic information will help the new or home shop welder identify the various types of electrodes and select the correct one for their welding projects.
- AWS A5.18 ER70S-6, ER70S-GS; SIZE: 0.8MM~ 2.0MM; 15KG/SPOOL
- AWS A5.20 E71T-1C, E71T-5C; SIZE: 0.8MM~1.6MM; 15KG/SPOOL
- AWS A5.29 E81T1-K2C; SIZE: 1.0MM~2.0MM; 15KG/SPOOL
- AWS A5.17 EM12(H08MnA), EM12K(H08MnSi); SIZE: 2.0MM~4.0MM; 25KG/SPOOL
- AWS A5.10 ER4043, ER5356; SIZE: 1.0MM,~1.6MM; 7.0KG/SPOOL
- AWS A5.9 E307L, E309L, E308L, E312L,E16L, E2209; SIZE: 0.8MM~2.0MM
- AWS A5.14 NiCr625 (NiCrMo-3); SIZE: 0.8MM~2.0MM; 15.0KG/SPOOL
- AWS A5.9 25.25Nb (Cr25Ni35Nb); SIZE: 1.0MM~2.0MM; 15.0KG/SPOOL
- AWS/SFA 5.10 ER4043 (commonly referred to as AISi5) is a 5% silicon aluminum filler metal that is available for MIG or TIG welding processes. This alloy is recommended for welding 3003, 3004, 5052, 6061, 6063, and casing alloys 43, 355, 356, and 214. Washing Alloy 4043 has a melting range of 1065 - 1170degree and a density of .097 lb./cu in. The post-anodizing color tint is gray. Tensile strength average is 29,000 psi.
Description and Application
|Base materials & Description||DIN, AISI||EN|
|Unalloyed steels||St 33 to St 60.2||10025|
|Fine-grained steels||St E 255 to St E 355||-|
|Boiler and vessel plate||W St E 25 to W St E 355||-|
|Pipe steels||HI,H II,17Mn4,19Mn5||10028-2|
|Shipbuilding steels||St 35 to St 52.4||-|
|E St E 210.7 to St E 360.7||-|
Description and Application
TOKO WELDING WIRE FOR TIG
SFA/AWS A5.28 ER 80S-G
CHARACTERISTICS:EURO 80SG is a copper coated wire for TIG welding of 1Cr1/2Mo steels.
|Typical all weld metal chemical composition element||C||Mn||Si||S||P||Cr||Mo|